- Provide a level of professionalism, encouragement, compassion, and leadership within your bunks and in your cabins.
- Provide direction and support to the campers that come to your department areas.
- Be fully trained and confident in your role as a camp counselor at Camp Wekeela.
- Serve as bunk O.D. in a rotation.
- Attend staff meetings, daily cabin meetings, and any additional meetings requests.
- Follow all rules set by the camp.
- Teach your specialty area with enthusiasm and encouragement to all campers.
- Work alongside co-counselors and co-department staff to create a great environment for the campers.
- Adhere to all safety regulations within your department area and your cabin.
- Adhere to all set ratio rules with campers.
- Never speak in a way to harm a camper or other staff.
- Assist in evening activity and outside program areas when asked.
- Practice open communication and transparency throughout the camp community.
Over 18 years of age, enjoys working with children, has a specific skill set transferable to a summer camp setting.
The Saremi Center for Career Development and American International College make no particular recommendations regarding employers. We make no representations or guaranties about positions posted on the Beeline. The Saremi Center and AIC are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of off-campus employment. The Saremi Center attempts to exclude any questionable postings, but due to the volume of jobs received by this office, we are unable to research the integrity of each organization or person that lists a job with us. Therefore, you are urged to undertake this responsibility yourself.