Supervisor: Kathryn Stiefel Adams Hall
CETLS (Center for Excellence in Teaching, Learning and Scholarship) Assistant
The CETLS Assistant will support the daily operations of the CETLS program enhancing and supporting offerings for faculty support.
• Coordinate calendar and communication
• Develop process and system for tracking participation
• Create database to track faculty growth activities
• Maintain and develop CETLS library
• Build Blackboard workspace for faculty
• Participation in and execution of AIC-hour programming
• Administrative tasks including copying, filing, phone use, organizing and other duties as assigned
• Time Management: ability to balance academic responsibilities, extra-curricular activities, and student employment. Ability to meet project deadlines.
• Critical Thinking: ability to make educated, well-informed decisions and knowing when to ask for guidance when necessary.
• Resource and Referral: ability to connect faculty to CETLS staff when unable to confidently answer questions and concerns.
• Self-Driven: ability to start and complete tasks with minimal guidance. The CETLS Assistant position will require a successful candidate to initiate projects independently.
• Positive Outlook: ability to clearly articulate positive messages regarding CETLS and AIC as a whole.
• Strong technological skills
• Education minor
Employer's online application: https://aic.campuslabs.com/engage/submitter/form/start/189985
© 2016 American International College